The Conversations with God Foundation (also known as ReCreation Foundation, Inc.) is reaching people around the world with the messages from the Conversations with God book series, authored by Neale Donald Walsch.
Supported primarily through donations, the Foundation offers a variety of ways to explore CwG ideas and concepts including retreats, lectures, on-line courses and educational materials. In conjunction with its related publications, The Foundation continues to ignite interest in spirituality and to have a profound influence throughout the world.
One Time Contribution:
By supporting The Conversations with God Foundation with your monthly contribution you help:
- People attend spiritual renewal retreats which they wouldn't otherwise be able to afford
- Reach thousands of people with this message
Shop at Amazon.com and contribute to the Foundation at no added cost to you.
We have entered into an affiliate agreement with Amazon.com which makes all the CWG books available at discounted amounts as well as thousands of other items (not just books). Through our affiliation, the Foundation receives a percentage of all purchases made at amazon.com if you access their website through a link on our website.
The Foundation does many things to send the messages of CwG out into the world in important ways. Your generous donations allow the Foundation to continue moving ahead and allowing those less fortunate to participate at every level through scholarships and discounted enrollment fees.
Unless otherwise specified, donation dollars go to support all aspects of the Foundation's business and programs. Donors may choose to donate to a specific program or to a scholarship program for individuals who can't afford to otherwise attend a Retreat or participate in its Education Programs. If you wish to donate to a specific fund, such as Prison Outreach Free Books Program, click here.
If a loved one or friend makes their transition, you can send a contribution in their memory. Along with your contribution, and your name and address, be sure and send us their name and their next of kin's name and address so we can acknowledge the contribution to the Foundation in their memory.
ReCreation Foundation, Inc. can be named as a recipient in your will. Please speak with your attorney regarding this decision. Often individuals choose to donate to organizations such as the Foundation leaving cash, stocks, bonds and personal property such as art work, books and furniture. The Foundation works with the executor or attorney for the estate, after probate court, and the settlement takes place to complete the contribution transfer.
There are a number of ways Endowments can be established(we highly advise speaking with your attorney and make sure you inform them that the Foundation is a 501(c)(3), non-profit corporation).
- Funds can be placed in a savings account or CD and the interest is passed on to the Foundation while you, your family or company retain the principle in the account.
- Royalties from book sales, movie sales, sales of art objects, music sales, video or DVD sales can be designated to be sent to the Foundation in your name.
- Ownership (hence, profit) from Copyrights and/or Patent Rights can be transferred to the Foundation.
- Assets from stocks and bonds traded or sold can be designated for the Foundation.
- Profit making businesses (i.e. producing farmland, vineyards, ranches, commercial businesses) can give yearly profits to the Foundation
If you want to contribute to a specific program such as Books for Friends/Prison Outreach, please indicate in the "comments/special instructions" box on the checkout page.
You can also contribute by phone. Just call the number below and our customer service representatives will gladly process your contribution personally while you're on the line. Our number is: 541-482-8806